EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
The EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM is a high-magnification, super-telephoto lens featuring integrated Image Stabilizer technology. The perfect solution for wildlife, nature and sports photographers working in the field.
- High-performance 500mm lens
- Fluorite and UD lens elements
- Fast f/4 max aperture
- Ring-type USM for fast AF
- 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Protective fluorine coating on front and rear elements
- 3.7m min focus
- 9 blade aperture
- Power focus for video
- Dust and moisture resistant
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
Find out more about the Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM, its features and what it can do.